High Performance businesses have a greater level of profit and create more value for all shareholders. They are also less stressful to manage, leverage and grow.
These businesses generally have the following characteristics:
- Open communication.
- Customer-Centric mission.
- Empowered employees and leadership at all levels.
- Great performance management process.
- Invested in employee growth.
- Invest in your company’s culture.
Why not complete this questionnaire, by clicking on the below link, which will take less than 7 minutes to run, and determine whether you have the basic “high performance” strategic and operational framework in place to be successful.